With the wedding season quickly approaching, we got to thinking about how much time and effort goes in to ensuring your big day goes off with a BANG!
From our experience the finishing touches are the thing that allows you to legitimately say it was ‘your’ special day and this includes providing your guests with a non-alcoholic option to quench their thirst during those boozy warm weekends.
However with a million things to think about and loose ends which require tying left right and centre, keeping your guests hydrated whilst maintaining a touch of class; is probably right at the bottom of that ‘To Do’ list….. and we get it!
So here is what Devonia Water can do to help tie up at least one of those loose ends,
- A touch of style– Devonia Water offers a stylish looking bottle to suit every table, most importantly it will keep those ugly plastic bottles from creeping into your wedding photos.
- A refreshing Taste – Devonia Water is bottled at source in one of the most untouched areas of the south Hams. The water is as fresh as it comes and the tap water a lot of venues will offer is just not comparable.
- Worry free booking Service – We offer a stress free and personalised booking service, you just tell us how many guests and what the vibe is and we will use our decade of experience to help guide you on what you require.
- Sale or Return – We offer a sale or return option which means that if that water isn’t used we will come and collect it at no extra cost to yourself
- Free Delivery – All our water is delivered free of charge by one of our friendly drivers.
- Environmentally sustainable – Devonia Water are award winning and market leaders in our industry for eco-friendly business initiatives. We pride ourselves on being the only spring water company in the UK that fully recycles their glass bottles, in that I mean that we collect, sterilise wash and refill EVERY bottle we can.
So if you think that Devonia Water is one of the finishing touches that your wedding day requires, why not contact us and allow us to help you make your perfect day a success.